There are two version of the course: self-study and tutored.
- Immediate access to all six modules of the course + mini bonus module
- 3h+ video content (with transcripts) + downloadable written versions
- No deadlines – work at your own pace
- Lifetime* access to the course materials
- 10 bonus resources
- Quizzes to test your understanding
- Certificate of completion
- 1 membership upgrade point for the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading
*Refers to lifetime of the course. If/when the course retires, access will be revoked – but you are able to download and keep all the written resources.
Everything in the self-study version, but:
- Paced learning – one module released every fortnight (six modules + mini bonus module)
- PLUS a set assignment per module – with detailed, personalised feedback
- AND 4 membership upgrade points for the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading
The tutored version runs roughly twice a year. Go to the course order page to see if/when it’s running.
I’m ready to order